Skip to main content

Eyes, haircut and butt.

This is going to be another rather depressing post. Don't continue to read it if you are already stressed/depressed. .

Also, as I want to use this blog to record about things that I have been through/ experienced, I am honest about my thoughts/feelings/opinions/etc. I am not trying to make things look polished here so you may find this space to be unattractive or even disgusting (coz I am going to talk about my butt today).

Yesterday started well. It was very warm and sunny when I woke up. I bought some breakfast and went to the balcony to get some sun.

As I had nothing planned for the day, I decided to go to the gym. Came home, wasted a bit of time and went to church in the evening.

Not long into the service, my left eye started to feel itchy. I am usually very careful with hygiene and I don't know why it happened. The first thing I did when I came home was to check my eye. It wasn't very red, probably a little. I was so worried that it's a symptom of hiv infection. I quickly went out to buy an eye drop.

It's better now I guess. I could still feel a bit of itch or irritation until this afternoon but it's ok right now.

I can only hope that it's because of the stress/worries/whatever unknown reasons.

Went for a haircut today. It's the Japanese hair salon that I have been visiting since few months ago. Unfortunately it's bad. He cut my hair too short and luckily I got a cap to put on on the way home. I will still go this salon I guess, but probably not this hairdresser anymore.

Talking about my butt, I noticed a tiny bump, about 2cm away from my butt hole. I felt it as I was showering. And I spent about thirty mins just now trying to take a pic of it. Yes, given the location, it's very hard to examine carefully without the use of a camera and a mirror.

Could it be a wart? If it's a wart then it's hpv and transmitted sexually? But it doesn't have the cauliflower look. Is it just a pimple? Can pimple appear there?

It's 2 weeks from the sexual encounter and people (statistics) say if you get acute hiv symptoms, it's from 2-4 weeks post exposure. And that's why I am so worried.

Comments

  1. Jesus christ, you seriously seriously need help. That's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be just a pimple. And yes, pimples can appear anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be awkward to get a friend look at it? XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How long is 20 months?

It's been almost a year since I last wrote. So what prompted me to write again? I still haven't gotten over Jay. He left in June 16? Yes, its now March 18. Shocking right,? How can someone, especially someone like me who can be so determined in my career and studies, who is so rational in all other material aspects, fail to marshal the power to put an end to it. I wanted to write, to remind myself how much time has passed, as his second birthday post our breakup is coming up. Last year, I mailed him a gift and a card. There was no reply. He finally agreed to meet over lunch about half a year ago? I texted him on a monthly basis to say hello. He would give me a simple reply if he felt like it. There was this perpetual urge to see him, to talk to him. I took photos of the baked goods I made. I used the 'save' feature on Facebook to save cute or funny videos. I hoped one day I would have the opportunity to show him all these. How foolish. I noticed I did ...

Life Too Gay

Secret Santa. Christmas gift 2013 to one of my housemates.  Had a test yesterday.  Went to the nearby Myer department store to look for a gift for the Secret Santa event at my accommodation. Budget was $10. Saw a lot of cute little inventions, most of them averaged around $20. Could have gotten something within budget but it wouldn't be as interesting so I decided to get this little duckling infuser. It's sightly over budget ($15) but it's worth the while because I think he likes it! (I think he still doesn't know that it's from me, he's also gay by the way) Gay much?  I got a box of chocolates, an assortment of mini mars bars, milky way, M&Ms, etc. To be honest, I didn't like it! I have been trying to avoid chocolates, so that I don't have to take in unnecessary calories. My chocolate quota is reserved for really down moments, when I really need to up my mood. But I still put up a smile la, my secret santa must be looking at me when I unw...

I am free!

Submitted my thesis last week. Worked till 6am, sent my final draft to my supervisor, and went to bed. Didn't really sleep though, as I set my alarm at 8am, and by then, my supervisor had already emailed me the final edits required. I incorporated the final changes, and saved a few copies to my pen drives, to dropbox, before I showered and headed off to uni to print. Deadline was at 12pm, I was at the print shop at around 10.30am. It was a super cheerful asian lady. The print shop was empty, probably because it was Stuvac. Printed the entire thing in colour, cost me a fortune. But luckily the lady kindly gave me some discounts, so nice of her. Took a few photos of them before I handed them in. Uni is finally over!!! ...OR probably not??! One of the best things being with Jay, is that he is interesting. He's smart. Because, you know, I am already smart, so I need someone smarter for some stimulation. (Just kidding!! :-p) I called him right after I finished posting the ph...