Skip to main content

Jay

Jay: Hi there (21 March 2014, 10:30:34pm )

That was the very first point of contact. Two days later, we moved over to WhatsApp. We have been out for two times.

He is different in many ways. And he didn't strike me as a super hot guy.

He asked me to describe myself with 3 words. So I replied, 'family oriented, forgiving, anxious'. How many gays would care to ask?

He is 'easy going, independent, and adventurous'.

The first time we met, was in the city. He came straight after work. It wasn't hard or awkward for us to chat when we first met up face to face, as we had talked quite a bit on WhatsApp.

Dinner was at a Chinese place. Neither of us had tried the food there. No pictures but we had eggplants and kimchi pork as far as I can remember. I actually can't remember where the restaurant is now, probably I was too nervous to notice? Haha.  We just talked and talked and talked. No love at first sight, at least from my part.

And then we went to a dessert place. Apparently, according to him, I told him a lot about me, my experience. I didn't tell him everything of course, but I just trusted him maybe?

He drove to my place on Sunday night and we went for dessert, as he already had dinner plan with his family earlier on. The dessert was so dessert. It was so so sweet. Basically the base is made up ground peanuts mixed with sugar. And topped by two balls of ice cream, two balls of banana in fried dough (kinda like the Malay kuih) and cream.



Well, again, it's not about the food. We just talked. The environment was pretty hostile too. We were seated quite closely with another table. The background music was so loud. And yes, we were shouting to each other.

He didn't leave immediately after he sent me home. We were again talking in the car, as we weren't able to converse properly in the previous setting.

It was at that MOMENT, that I found him PRETTY ATTRACTIVE. I can't pinpoint why, it's the way he turned and looked at me, it's how I like to see him on the driver's seat, he looked slightly different when he was on the driver's seat and...erm..how comfortable I felt when I was with him.

I think I like him a little.

But now I am thinking, is it because I fall in love too easily??

He's kinda unsure about his sexuality. He could be a bi? What if i got hurt? What if, as he has never gotten into a relationship, he got 'misled' by me and later realised that we shouldn't be together?

I am not even thinking so much about sex at all.

I look forward to receiving his texts. And sometimes, I don't know if I am sending him too many texts, more than what a friend should send.





Comments

  1. Seems like there's a possibility? But do take it slowly. I guess texting slightly more is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...it's possible..but dun want to set the expectations too high

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How long is 20 months?

It's been almost a year since I last wrote. So what prompted me to write again? I still haven't gotten over Jay. He left in June 16? Yes, its now March 18. Shocking right,? How can someone, especially someone like me who can be so determined in my career and studies, who is so rational in all other material aspects, fail to marshal the power to put an end to it. I wanted to write, to remind myself how much time has passed, as his second birthday post our breakup is coming up. Last year, I mailed him a gift and a card. There was no reply. He finally agreed to meet over lunch about half a year ago? I texted him on a monthly basis to say hello. He would give me a simple reply if he felt like it. There was this perpetual urge to see him, to talk to him. I took photos of the baked goods I made. I used the 'save' feature on Facebook to save cute or funny videos. I hoped one day I would have the opportunity to show him all these. How foolish. I noticed I did ...

Life Too Gay

Secret Santa. Christmas gift 2013 to one of my housemates.  Had a test yesterday.  Went to the nearby Myer department store to look for a gift for the Secret Santa event at my accommodation. Budget was $10. Saw a lot of cute little inventions, most of them averaged around $20. Could have gotten something within budget but it wouldn't be as interesting so I decided to get this little duckling infuser. It's sightly over budget ($15) but it's worth the while because I think he likes it! (I think he still doesn't know that it's from me, he's also gay by the way) Gay much?  I got a box of chocolates, an assortment of mini mars bars, milky way, M&Ms, etc. To be honest, I didn't like it! I have been trying to avoid chocolates, so that I don't have to take in unnecessary calories. My chocolate quota is reserved for really down moments, when I really need to up my mood. But I still put up a smile la, my secret santa must be looking at me when I unw...

I am free!

Submitted my thesis last week. Worked till 6am, sent my final draft to my supervisor, and went to bed. Didn't really sleep though, as I set my alarm at 8am, and by then, my supervisor had already emailed me the final edits required. I incorporated the final changes, and saved a few copies to my pen drives, to dropbox, before I showered and headed off to uni to print. Deadline was at 12pm, I was at the print shop at around 10.30am. It was a super cheerful asian lady. The print shop was empty, probably because it was Stuvac. Printed the entire thing in colour, cost me a fortune. But luckily the lady kindly gave me some discounts, so nice of her. Took a few photos of them before I handed them in. Uni is finally over!!! ...OR probably not??! One of the best things being with Jay, is that he is interesting. He's smart. Because, you know, I am already smart, so I need someone smarter for some stimulation. (Just kidding!! :-p) I called him right after I finished posting the ph...