Skip to main content

Feel Loved

Ahh...I am so not productive today. 

Probably I slept late last night (2am, as I worked till quite late amending my work). 

Today, there was a house meeting at the place I live. Had to go coz it's 'compulsory', but anyway I had my laptop with me, didn't bother! 

Feeling stressed, and have been telling myself not to, because being stressful doesn't help a thing. 

Have also been telling myself that ' what's between me and success/completion, is myself.'

Hopefully tomorrow will be super duper productive. Two weeks to submission. 

Jay came over just now! I told him that I was tired and needed massage coz my neck felt like it was going to break. Too much staring at the computer. 

Bought myself a laptop stand, hopefully it will be delivered by tomorrow as promised. 

Oh, back to Jay. He brought me so much stuff! Like he was going to the temple! Haha..coz there were cakes & bread & biscotti that he baked, a 'kuih' that his mum bought, and a mandarin orange. Like the typical combo to go temple??

He also remembers that I told him my birthday is in June. But i refused to tell him exactly when coz I dun wan to expect a present or a cake or a surprise. I know I will be busy doing my thesis. I am not really someone who likes birthday celebrations. I dun wan him and others to feel obligated to treat me like a king on my birthday. 

So he brought me a slice of this watermelon cake from a famous pastry shop in Sydney. He said it's from his friend. And we had the cake together. More like being fed by him. 

And then there was massage by him. And cuddle. He was 'wet' dy if you know what and where I am talking about. But we were able to exercise self control, haha. 

I feel so loved. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How long is 20 months?

It's been almost a year since I last wrote. So what prompted me to write again? I still haven't gotten over Jay. He left in June 16? Yes, its now March 18. Shocking right,? How can someone, especially someone like me who can be so determined in my career and studies, who is so rational in all other material aspects, fail to marshal the power to put an end to it. I wanted to write, to remind myself how much time has passed, as his second birthday post our breakup is coming up. Last year, I mailed him a gift and a card. There was no reply. He finally agreed to meet over lunch about half a year ago? I texted him on a monthly basis to say hello. He would give me a simple reply if he felt like it. There was this perpetual urge to see him, to talk to him. I took photos of the baked goods I made. I used the 'save' feature on Facebook to save cute or funny videos. I hoped one day I would have the opportunity to show him all these. How foolish. I noticed I did ...

Life Too Gay

Secret Santa. Christmas gift 2013 to one of my housemates.  Had a test yesterday.  Went to the nearby Myer department store to look for a gift for the Secret Santa event at my accommodation. Budget was $10. Saw a lot of cute little inventions, most of them averaged around $20. Could have gotten something within budget but it wouldn't be as interesting so I decided to get this little duckling infuser. It's sightly over budget ($15) but it's worth the while because I think he likes it! (I think he still doesn't know that it's from me, he's also gay by the way) Gay much?  I got a box of chocolates, an assortment of mini mars bars, milky way, M&Ms, etc. To be honest, I didn't like it! I have been trying to avoid chocolates, so that I don't have to take in unnecessary calories. My chocolate quota is reserved for really down moments, when I really need to up my mood. But I still put up a smile la, my secret santa must be looking at me when I unw...

I am free!

Submitted my thesis last week. Worked till 6am, sent my final draft to my supervisor, and went to bed. Didn't really sleep though, as I set my alarm at 8am, and by then, my supervisor had already emailed me the final edits required. I incorporated the final changes, and saved a few copies to my pen drives, to dropbox, before I showered and headed off to uni to print. Deadline was at 12pm, I was at the print shop at around 10.30am. It was a super cheerful asian lady. The print shop was empty, probably because it was Stuvac. Printed the entire thing in colour, cost me a fortune. But luckily the lady kindly gave me some discounts, so nice of her. Took a few photos of them before I handed them in. Uni is finally over!!! ...OR probably not??! One of the best things being with Jay, is that he is interesting. He's smart. Because, you know, I am already smart, so I need someone smarter for some stimulation. (Just kidding!! :-p) I called him right after I finished posting the ph...