Skip to main content

Sparks

So last weekend, I met up with someone from Jack'd. I think at this stage of my life I'm quite willing to meet anyone who is decent and knows how to maintain a good conversation. Anyone who is not only interested in asking where I'm from, how long I have been in Australia, and whether I'm top or bottom, sex, etc.

This guy turned out to be a good 'conversationalist'. It was like ping pong. We kept talking and talking and talking. Since people say it takes two hands to clap, I guess I was doing quite well in talking too?

Like Jay, he likes to travel, to not so safe countries, and no fancy hotels. Reminded me of Jay.

It also reminded me of my first meeting with Jay. We talked for hours, from a dinner place to a dessert place. And until today, every time I passed by the dessert place, I would be glad that the place was still there, but at the same time I wouldn't want to go in. Strange.

I can't find sparks anymore with any of these guys I have met. No sparks at all. Not even the tiniest bit.

Of course I still get an erection whenever I came across pictures of hunky guys with strong abs, but right after ejaculaion, the erection would be gone.

Jay is totally not the hunky type, though he could be an iron man when he needed to be. Sometimes I really wondered what is it in him that made it so hard for me to let him go. I couldn't really pin point something. Perhaps when there's sparks, u stop seeing a man as invidual customisable parts (six packs, eyes, teeth) but as a package, as Him.

Comments

  1. Is this the first sign of moving on? I hope so :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"You are not that important anymore"

Right now, I am falling to pieces. 
Everything. Every single thing in my life seems to have fallen apart. 
Jay called me and asked for 30 mins of my time tonight. He drove over. I went downstairs and we talked in the car. 
To be honest, I wasn't expecting him to be blaming himself for everything, say sorry, and ask for my forgiveness. That would be too ideal. 
Actually I didn't even know what to hope for when he called me. I proclaimed yesterday that I am single again. I have plenty of reasons to leave him for good. In fact, I have too many. 
I guessed when he called me asking to come over tonight, I was hoping for some peaceful closure. 
I tried very hard to keep the emotions inside. I tried to act cool. Showing contempt even. Acted as if I didn't really need the apology he offered. Acted as if I had achieved self-actualisation and 'love' was something I didn't care about. 
He started off by apologising for the pain that he caused in the past few weeks. It was…

First dildo experience

For the sake of 'brightening' my blog a bit, hence the title.

I will get to the dildo later.

Firstly, thank you to those of you who are still following this little space of mine. Thanks for taking interest in my life though most, if not all of you don't know me personally.

Thanks for leaving the comments.

Managed to get an appointment this afternoon at the sexual health clinic. Zoe, the nurse at this clinic that usually sees me, said that she thought we just met not long ago. Indeed that was the case.

So I told her about the risk. I told her I only wanted a test. Had the test. It's been more than 6 weeks.

She said she wouldn't be too concerned about it. But anyway she let me had the test.

I noticed that the feverish feeling I am having (dry and warm eyes, warm limbs, warm body, body aches, probably mild fever) usually starts in the afternoon.

I am researching about this thing 阴虚内热. So it's about the Yin being deficient, making the Yang too high and hence the &#…

I just wanted to protect you idiot

Feeling stupid, feeling defeated, feeling like a loser...but if get to choose again, I would still do what I did, I would still have contacted you to warn you, even if I knew you would dismiss what I had to say as me being crazy or overly sensitive.

Because I can't afford to see you hurt. And so I couldn't help thinking about the worst case and to warn you about it.

My best friend and you and me. Just the thought of us getting manipulated in any way. I should have trusted my best friend but when it involves you I just can't. Yes I just can't!. Even if is at the expense of my friendship.

I lied to you (or even to myself) that I could move on and that I had moved on.

I know that one text or one call to you now is one text or one call less in the future. There is some sort of a quota.

You said you had moved on months ago. You said you had nothing else to say to me. But why did you also said that 'you were not ready' to talk? Why did you get so inflamed every time …