Skip to main content

Rash???

Wow, it's been a week since I last wrote something.

What's bothering me now, seriously, is the rash on my chest.

I decided to 'start anew'. I wanted so much to be a good student again. I wanted so much to do really really well in my last semester.

So I drew up a to-do list for today.

I dumped the suitcase that had glass shards in it as it was too hard to clean and one of the wheels was broken, four years dy anyway. I went to K-Mart to look for a cheap shoe rack for my room but changed my mind because I didn't want to spend the money when I am actually able to just arrange the shoes nicely. I then went to the uni library, and finally gathered the courage to email my supervisor, informing her that I am back and wanting to start. I even went to the gym, did some lifting after almost a month of zero workout.

Then I came back and showered. As I was showering, I noticed there were some rashes on my chest. Hard to describe. Little red bumps scattered mostly on the left side of my chest, not itchy, about 10-15 red bumps. Some of them are like inflamed hair follicles or pimples. Some just flat, pale. Then there were red lines, horizontal red lines near the collar bones.

Rash!! Gosh! Why??

The last test I had was about 3 weeks ago? And that was more than 9 weeks since I last had sex (protected except oral).

Gosh, I am in panic mode again! seriously WTF!

The only 'unusual things' that I had consumed in the last few days, were peanut butter (lots of them), mushrooms (enoji and sliced mushrooms in my instant noodles for four nights).

Should I go check tomorrow morning? Maybe it's better to wait till next week and see how my body reacts? There's no fever or any other obvious things that concern me now or in the last few days....


Comments

  1. Rash is one of common symptoms of it, either itchy or not. But it is very unusual in your case as it already passed 9+ weeks. And it is not accompanied by any other symptoms. But I am not an expert, you may want to go and check for reassurance. I think it won't be a problem if you wanna wait till next week. It is not contagious and resolve by times. Hope everything turns fine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How long is 20 months?

It's been almost a year since I last wrote. So what prompted me to write again? I still haven't gotten over Jay. He left in June 16? Yes, its now March 18. Shocking right,? How can someone, especially someone like me who can be so determined in my career and studies, who is so rational in all other material aspects, fail to marshal the power to put an end to it. I wanted to write, to remind myself how much time has passed, as his second birthday post our breakup is coming up. Last year, I mailed him a gift and a card. There was no reply. He finally agreed to meet over lunch about half a year ago? I texted him on a monthly basis to say hello. He would give me a simple reply if he felt like it. There was this perpetual urge to see him, to talk to him. I took photos of the baked goods I made. I used the 'save' feature on Facebook to save cute or funny videos. I hoped one day I would have the opportunity to show him all these. How foolish. I noticed I did ...

Life Too Gay

Secret Santa. Christmas gift 2013 to one of my housemates.  Had a test yesterday.  Went to the nearby Myer department store to look for a gift for the Secret Santa event at my accommodation. Budget was $10. Saw a lot of cute little inventions, most of them averaged around $20. Could have gotten something within budget but it wouldn't be as interesting so I decided to get this little duckling infuser. It's sightly over budget ($15) but it's worth the while because I think he likes it! (I think he still doesn't know that it's from me, he's also gay by the way) Gay much?  I got a box of chocolates, an assortment of mini mars bars, milky way, M&Ms, etc. To be honest, I didn't like it! I have been trying to avoid chocolates, so that I don't have to take in unnecessary calories. My chocolate quota is reserved for really down moments, when I really need to up my mood. But I still put up a smile la, my secret santa must be looking at me when I unw...

I am free!

Submitted my thesis last week. Worked till 6am, sent my final draft to my supervisor, and went to bed. Didn't really sleep though, as I set my alarm at 8am, and by then, my supervisor had already emailed me the final edits required. I incorporated the final changes, and saved a few copies to my pen drives, to dropbox, before I showered and headed off to uni to print. Deadline was at 12pm, I was at the print shop at around 10.30am. It was a super cheerful asian lady. The print shop was empty, probably because it was Stuvac. Printed the entire thing in colour, cost me a fortune. But luckily the lady kindly gave me some discounts, so nice of her. Took a few photos of them before I handed them in. Uni is finally over!!! ...OR probably not??! One of the best things being with Jay, is that he is interesting. He's smart. Because, you know, I am already smart, so I need someone smarter for some stimulation. (Just kidding!! :-p) I called him right after I finished posting the ph...