Skip to main content

New Chapter of My Life?

Had this random thought the other day: Could Jay be a new chapter of my life? 

I think I can let go of my ex already...It's not entirely because of Jay's appearance. It's a combination of different things. I am getting more occupied with Uni work, part-time job. I am not as paranoid. I think I am recovering. 

Having known my ex was definitely a chapter of my life. So many things have happened, either directly or indirectly related to him. 

I have gone through the darkest period of my life. I survived. Because of God. Because of the trust and support from my family (though they still don't know what happened to me until today), and because of many of you here, who were willing to lend me your ears (or eyes). 

As much as I am nervous about the uncertainties ahead, I am happy that I am moving away from the dark days. 

And now, amidst the stress and uncertainties, Jay appeared. 

He's not the type that would message me endlessly. If there's a need to talk, he prefers to call me directly. 

I try not to be clingy. So yesterday, as he didn't ask me out even after dinner time, I thought, well, I should probably focus on doing my work. Then, after 30 minutes into my work, he texted me. And asked if it's ok for him to come over. I was so excited when I got his text! 

I still haven't shown him my room. It's so messy, so dirty, so embarrassing. It's in a state where if I show him I think he wouldn't want to see me anymore. 

We went to San Churros. Actually anywhere would do, because we just wanted somewhere to sit and talk. He has always been full whenever he dropped by at night. So good to have his family here. I miss home cooked meals. I know I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to eat out. But I am really tired of eating out, I want company, I want my loved ones here to be with me. 

We stayed until almost 12am there. Had to leave as the shop was closing. 

We spent another 2 and half hours in the car. Fogging up the windows. 

At first he was quite reluctant to kiss, as he thought we were moving too fast. But it got a little out of control, and we ended up kissing (no tongue but it was so good), hugging, and groping. 

It's half past two in the morning when I got back into the house. Hence, I am so tired today. No more late night sessions! 

We talked just now. And I am glad that he was honest with me. He told me he felt a bit uneasy when he was driving home last night. He felt that we were going too fast. I like him, and I treasure our relationship. So I will have to stop pushing his boundaries next time! (Coz I kept putting my hand on his groin despite him telling me not to)

Comments

  1. Able to move on from your ex is already a new chapter for you. As for Jay, it still needs times to know whehter he is part of your new chapter. Just take it slowly. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you like driving a stick shift

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah.. HO MAI GOD youre awesome!!!!! thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How long is 20 months?

It's been almost a year since I last wrote. So what prompted me to write again? I still haven't gotten over Jay. He left in June 16? Yes, its now March 18. Shocking right,? How can someone, especially someone like me who can be so determined in my career and studies, who is so rational in all other material aspects, fail to marshal the power to put an end to it. I wanted to write, to remind myself how much time has passed, as his second birthday post our breakup is coming up. Last year, I mailed him a gift and a card. There was no reply. He finally agreed to meet over lunch about half a year ago? I texted him on a monthly basis to say hello. He would give me a simple reply if he felt like it. There was this perpetual urge to see him, to talk to him. I took photos of the baked goods I made. I used the 'save' feature on Facebook to save cute or funny videos. I hoped one day I would have the opportunity to show him all these. How foolish. I noticed I did ...

Life Too Gay

Secret Santa. Christmas gift 2013 to one of my housemates.  Had a test yesterday.  Went to the nearby Myer department store to look for a gift for the Secret Santa event at my accommodation. Budget was $10. Saw a lot of cute little inventions, most of them averaged around $20. Could have gotten something within budget but it wouldn't be as interesting so I decided to get this little duckling infuser. It's sightly over budget ($15) but it's worth the while because I think he likes it! (I think he still doesn't know that it's from me, he's also gay by the way) Gay much?  I got a box of chocolates, an assortment of mini mars bars, milky way, M&Ms, etc. To be honest, I didn't like it! I have been trying to avoid chocolates, so that I don't have to take in unnecessary calories. My chocolate quota is reserved for really down moments, when I really need to up my mood. But I still put up a smile la, my secret santa must be looking at me when I unw...

I am free!

Submitted my thesis last week. Worked till 6am, sent my final draft to my supervisor, and went to bed. Didn't really sleep though, as I set my alarm at 8am, and by then, my supervisor had already emailed me the final edits required. I incorporated the final changes, and saved a few copies to my pen drives, to dropbox, before I showered and headed off to uni to print. Deadline was at 12pm, I was at the print shop at around 10.30am. It was a super cheerful asian lady. The print shop was empty, probably because it was Stuvac. Printed the entire thing in colour, cost me a fortune. But luckily the lady kindly gave me some discounts, so nice of her. Took a few photos of them before I handed them in. Uni is finally over!!! ...OR probably not??! One of the best things being with Jay, is that he is interesting. He's smart. Because, you know, I am already smart, so I need someone smarter for some stimulation. (Just kidding!! :-p) I called him right after I finished posting the ph...